Happy New Year
from all of us at Semley Village Stores
- we look forward to seeing you in 2018!
SEMLEY STORES’ 5th BIRTHDAY!
Customers, volunteers and Committee Members spent the weekend of 22nd and 23rd April celebrating the shop’s 5th birthday. To mark the occasion balloons and bunting were put out and visitors enjoyed free mini pastries and a delicious elderflower and almond cake with a mascarpone and pistachio topping kindly baked by Annie Meston, local cook “extraordinaire” – until it was gone, which didn’t take long.
People gathered outside and in while the sun shone.
To see the full article and more photos from the event click here
- Kitchen basics, fresh fruit and veg, speciality ingredients for most cuisines and lots to satisfy those with food intolerances
- Featuring the best of local produce from Wiltshire, Dorset and Somerset with a focus on organic and free-range
- Delicious coffees, myriad teas and lots of scrummy home-made sandwiches, cakes and more
- And of course lots of lovely gifty things, cards, stamps etc..